Accountant, Financial Services, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Financial Accountant – Financial Services – Dublin City Centre
Our client offers both banking and financial services to a wide client base in Ireland. They are known for being amongst the best companies to work for and are going through a period of growth and improvement.
This is a varied role as part of a small finance team. It will support the Finance Manager on all areas of the financial management and reporting process. The company is growing in the area of banking and this will be an important part of the role.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Producing financial reports and detailed variance analysis
- Income analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Daily cash management and reconciliations
- Monthly statistics and KPI reporting
- Regulatory reporting to Central Bank
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Manage audit process
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met for group and statutory reporting
- Review and improve finance processes
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Similar experience within a similar role, may suit a part qualified accountant
- Good technical financial accounting skills
- Excellent excel and systems skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, pay close attention to detail and ensure quality in output.
- A well-motivated team player with a strong ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills with a knowledge of MS Office products
- Working knowledge of financial systems
Interested in this position?
To apply, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, our senior consultant managing this assignment via the email link below or contact @ 01-6797990