Accountant, Software, Dublin City
Our client is among the top software companies globally. They are recognised as a brand leader and are increasing market share, they are looking to recruit a General Ledger Accountant to join their small finance team.
The Role – Accountant, Finance Team
This team is responsible for the following activities
- Maintains the accounting subsystems including Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and General Ledger
- Monthly management accounts preparation for multiple monthly accounts for various international entities
- Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliations
- Prepares general ledger journal entries
- Review and co-ordinate accounts payables
- Ensures all intercompany accounts and eliminations are correct
- Performs financial analysis and investigates variances
- Review intercompany invoices under service agreements
- Ensures numbers are accurate and reported in line with tight deadlines.
- Ensures all expenditure is made in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
- Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, CSO forms
- Ensures company’s policies and procedures are adhered in internally and with third-party accounting services
- 0-2 years PQE
- Sun ERP experience advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression. The person would be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.