Accounts Assistant (AP), Services, Dublin South
Our client is a leading organisation within the services sector. Due to recent growth and expansion they are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant with strong Accounts Payable experience to join their busy finance function on a full-time permanent basis.
The role is based in the South Dublin
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and coding supplier invoices
- Processing monthly supplier payment runs and one-off payments as required
- Preparing creditor reconciliations and resolving any discrepancies
- Dealing with supplier and internal queries
- Responsible for month end accounts payable close process
- Month end journals
- Monthly Intrastat return
- Liaising with auditors, both internal and external
- Assisting in the preparation of month end accounts
- Ad hoc project work as required
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years accounts experience to include accounts payable
- Strong knowledge of the accounts payable process
- IATI qualified or working towards an advantage
- Competent self-starter with the ability to embrace change and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and efficient with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation at a time of continued growth and expansion. You will join a supportive team where you will enjoy a great working environment, will have the opportunity to get involved in ongoing projects and where progression and career development is supported and encouraged.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.