Accounts Assistant, Aviation, Dublin South
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance function.
Reporting to Head of Finance you will assist in the day to day accounting and administration activities of the Company and the timely production of monthly management accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily update of cash report
- Prepare cash report for monthly management accounts
- Monitor cash receipts and follow up on outstanding payments as necessary
- Post cash receipts for all USD and EUR bank accounts
- Monitor cash levels for bank accounts
- Creditor / accounts payable management
- Month-end creditors ledger procedures
- Prepare accounts payable analysis for quarterly management accounts
- Monthly invoicing
- Maintain receivables report
- Prepare quarterly receivables analysis for management accounts
- Prepare monthly receivables reconciliation
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all USD and EUR bank accounts
- Vat reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Vat returns
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of yearend Financial Statements
- Assist in the annual audit process
- Ad hoc work as determined by Head of Finance and CFO.
The ideal candidate:
- Business studies/accounting qualification or equivalent
- Experience working with receivables/payables.
- Experience preparing management accounts
- Experience creating journal entries and posting to GL
- Experience in reporting to strict deadlines.
- Experience in preparation of reports for senior executives.
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fully fluent English
- Excellent time management skills
This role would suit an Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant keen looking to join a busy finance function where you will be given plenty of responsibility and will gain excellent experience.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions