Accounts Assistant, Construction, City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-established organisation within the construction and property sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant. This role will join a busy finance team based in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for accounts payable and other finance duties.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will involve:
- Posting purchase & sale invoices
- Posting payments and receipts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for a number of bank accounts
- Lodgements to the bank
- Credit cards analysis
- Creditor reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payment runs
- Submission of the RCT, P30’s & Vat returns
- Prepare audit packs for auditors
- Complete other tasks and administrative duties as requested
Skills & Key requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Accounting Technician qualification an advantage but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Self-motivated, energetic team player
- Flexible, innovative and proactive
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability and confidence to work on own initiative to strict deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation with a friendly and supportive team and a great working environment.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.