Accounts Assistant, Construction, City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-established organisation within the construction sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. You will take responsibility for the Accounts Payable process along with other duties including payroll and banking. This role is based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries
- Supplier reconciliations
- Monthly supplier payment runs
- RCT payments
- Multi-Currency transactions
- Intercompany transactions
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate
- At least 2yrs accounts experience
- Ideally qualified accounting technician or part qualified accountant
- Previous experience within the Construction sector an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.