Bookkeeper, Pharma, Dublin North
Our client is a growing organisation within the pharma sector who are now seeking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant / to join their finance team.
This position offers excellent exposure within a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Processing creditor invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Issuing credit notes
- Supplier reconciliations
- Supplier payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Issuing customer invoices and statements
- Preparing bank lodgements
- Recording customer payments
- Dealing with debtor queries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Nominal ledger journal entries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate
- Background in accounting is required: IATI/Accounting degree
- A minimum of 4 years broad experience in bookkeeping
- Previous experience working with Sage an advantage
- High level of computer literacy and competency
- Good knowledge of fundamental accounting and bookkeeping
- Ability to be proactive and to work on own initiative
- Confident and strong personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to spot numerical errors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organisation at a period of growth and change. You will have the opportunity to be a fundamental part of this growth process. You will join a supportive team where new ideas are welcomed and supported. This a busy varied role with a great working environment.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.