Accounts Assistant, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-established organisation within the professional services sector based in Dublin City Centre.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will assist in the daily operations of the accounts department, particularly in relation to accounts payable, but also with other duties including month end.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing creditor reconciliations
- Processing payment runs
- Reviewing sales invoices
- Posting debtor receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing staff expenses
- Preparing and posting accrual and prepayment journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- IATI qualification an advantage but not essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts role
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to form effective working relationships and to work closely with the wider finance team essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with a great working environment. Competitive remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.