Accounts Assistant, Entertainment, City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will take responsibility for recording and payment of creditors, creditor reconciliations and the weekly payroll.
- Maintain Creditors’ Ledger - processing invoices, matching to POs etc
- Creditor payments
- Monthly Creditor Reconciliations
- Follow up on any queries arising from the reconciliations
- Weekly Payroll - process the weekly payroll including the temporary staff using Sage Micropay
- Ensure that all payroll records are kept up to date, including P45s and nominal journals
- Expenses Variance Analysis - Investigation on a monthly basis of variances that arise in relation to operating expenses and overheads
- Process payments received
- Assist with Vat returns.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant accounting experience to include accounts payable and payroll
- Accounting Technician or similar qualification would be advantageous
- Previous Accounts Payables experience essential
- Experience with payroll package - ideally Micropay
- Must be highly motivated with an ability to take ownership of delegated work
- Strong analytical, numerical and organisational skills
- Proven strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly conscientious, flexible and detail conscious with the ability to work off own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.