Accounts Assistant, Hospitality, Dublin South
Our client is a leading organisation within the hospitality/food and beverage sector.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant with payroll experience to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include weekly Payroll, bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable & general accounts duties.
- Processing weekly payroll for circa 200
- Posting purchases invoices and ensuring invoice approval
- Cash and Bank reconciliation for a number of companies.
- Creditor reconciliations.
- Preparation and posting month end journals.
- Analyse various P&L items.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly management accounts to final trial balance.
- Preparation of VAT return.
- Filing of statements, delivery dockets, bank statements, bank transfers, expenses, credit card receipts, payroll, VAT documents and reports.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2-3 years accounts experience
- Previous payroll experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working with an accounting package
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Strong attention to detail
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.