Accounts Assistant, Hotel, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a luxury award winning boutique Dublin based hotel, and part of an international hotel group. They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Daily cash reconciliations
- Daily reconciliation of credit card payments
- Checking and sending out of daily invoices
- Completion of daily reports
- Assisting the Payroll Specialist with the preparation of timesheets for payroll processing
- Auditing of business accounts to ensure debtors accounts remain within target timeliness
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Banking and allocation of payments
- Reconcile and investigate rate discrepancies and changes in rate reports
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate
- At least a year’s experience within a busy finance function
- Previous experience with the hotel/hospitality sector is a distinct advantage or previous experience within retail or other cash-based sector
- Strong communication skills with fully fluent spoken and written English essential
- Self motivated and organisation with ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail essential
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.