Our client a growing IT organisation are looking for a bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
This role will report directly to the Operations Manager and manage the day to day financial functions of their business. This is a immediate start contract role for approximately 3 months with the possibility to be made permanent.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Data entry: Sales, Purchases, Expenses, Bank transactions, Journals
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and other control accounts
• Despatching customer statements, and responding to customer queries
• Maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
• Assistance with the preparation of VAT calculations and Management accounts
• Adapt to the pressure of work peaks that occur at various deadline dates during the year
• Minimum 1+ years’ experience working as a bookkeeper
• Completion of a bookkeeping or accountancy course would be an advantage
• Proficiency with Xero accounting software, Microsoft Excel & G Suite – not essential
• Excellent organisational, time management and communications skills essential
• Ability to work using own initiative and to tight deadlines, with the support of colleagues.
• Efficiency in data processing, and great attention to detail
If you are interested in the above or any other finance roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990