Accounts Assistant, Manufacturing, Dublin North
Our Client is a leading provider of packaging solutions to Ireland and the UK. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to take ownership of the accounts payable function.
Reporting to the Finance Director the key responsibilities will include:
- To carry out daily processing of supplier invoices in multi-currencies
- Dealing with queries
- Reconciling accounts and processing payments
- Scanning of documents.
- On-line banking and reconciliations of company bank accounts in multi-currencies.
- Management and processing of company credit card billing.
- Participation in on-going evaluation and enforcement of policies and procedures with regards to the Accounts Payable Department.
- Meet month end and reporting deadlines.
- Completion of CSO Statistical Reports/VIES/Intrastat etc.
- Assist with the completion of payroll.
- Assist in the management of stocktaking.
- General accounting and administration duties when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of two year’s experience in Creditor’s Ledger AP.
- Ideally I.A.T.I. qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of working with SAP B1, Micropay and Excel would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good degree of self motivation.
- Excellent phone manner is essential.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance, please send your CV to Sara Crawford at the email address above.