Accounts Assistant, Manufacturing, Dublin North
Client Profile: Manufacturing and Distribution
Our Client is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and distributors based in Dublin North. Working with strategic supply partners in Europe, UK and Ireland they have an innovative, cost-effective product offering to suit all clients.
The management team are continually diversifying and investing in their product range to fulfill market trends and stay as a leader in their field.
The Position: Accounts Assistant/Accounts Payable
Reporting to the Financial Director, the successful candidate will work as part of a team as an Accounts Assistant in addition to taking responsibility for managing the Creditors Ledger.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing a portfolio of supplier accounts with the resolution of supplier queries
- Responsibility for the full cycle of invoice processing and payments in multi-currencies
- Manage and process of company credit card billing
- Continually evaluate and enforce policies and procedures within the accounts payable function
- Complete banking and supplier account reconciliations in multi-currencies
- Assist with the completion of payroll and the management of stocktaking
- Month-end reporting adhering to deadlines
- Completion of revenue returns, VIES/Intrastat and CSO Statistical
- General accounting and administration duties as and when required
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in accounts payable and general accounts administration
- An excellent telephone manner, strong organisational and negotiation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’ attitude coupled with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Previous use of ERP system an advantage
- Third level I.A.T.I or equivalent desirable
Interested in this position?
In the first instance, please send your CV Brigitte Foley, ACCA, at the email address above or phone 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.