Accounts Assistant, Manufacturing, Dublin North
Our client is a leading organisation within the manufacturing sector.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant with AP and payroll experience to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for processing weekly payroll along with managing the creditors ledger.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly payroll
- Processing purchases invoices
- Communication with other departments on invoices awaiting approval or under query.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Creditor reconciliations
- Creditor payment runs.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The ideal candidate:
- At least three years accounts experience to include accounts payable
- Previous payroll experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.