Accounts Assistant, Manufacturing, Meath
Our client is an Irish SME company manufacturing and marketing a unique range of beverage products across Ireland, the UK and USA. Currently experiencing a period of rapid growth in revenue and production, their leadership team is focussed on developing the organisation and improving their market share within trade markets.
Due to this increased growth they are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the Financial Controller in the daily operations of the accounts department. You will be responsible for day to day accounts up to trial balance stage.
The role is based in their Co. Meath office.
Key responsibilities will include
- Posting purchase & sale invoices
- Posting payments and receipts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Lodgements to the bank
- Credit cards analysis
- Creditor reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payment runs
- Management of petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time
- Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts
- Processing of weekly payroll
- Submission of revenue returns
- Prepare audit packs for auditors
- Complete other tasks and administrative duties as requested
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role general accounts role
- Accounting Technician qualification an advantage but not essential
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar general accounts role
- Good knowledge of Sage or similar finance package
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Self-motivated, energetic team player
- Flexible, innovative and proactive
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability and confidence to work on own initiative to strict deadlines
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.