Accounts Assistant, Multinational, Dublin North
Our client, a leading multinational organisation, is now seeking to hire an experienced accounts assistant to join their busy finance team, supporting European operations.
This role provides a great opportunity to expand your experience and develop in your career.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for managing and coordinating AP process – invoice entry, supplier statement reconciliations, new vendor setup, through to supplier payment runs
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Resolve internal and external queries
- Maintain a strong set of financial controls and procedure
- Delivery of AR services in line with SLA’s
- Liaising with the cash collections staff in regional branches
- Analysis of aged debtor reports for review with the Group Financial Controller on a monthly basis
- Assist with ad hoc finance projects
- Assist with annual audit
- Preparing and distributing Management reports as required
- Monthly cash flow forecasting
- Support wider Finance team with additional accounts administration on an ad hoc basis
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Accounting technician or similar
- At least 2 years accounts experience
- Fluent English speaker and excellent communication
- Strong diplomatic and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in IT including strong MS Office and with Accounts software
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to deal with multiple jurisdictions
You will join a friendly and supportive team where you will gain great opportunities for growth and advancement.
A competitive salary and flexible working hours are on offer with on-site parking and a great working environment
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.