Accounts Assistant, Not-for-Profit, Dublin South
Our client is an Irish not-for-profit organisation based in South Dublin City.
They are currently seeking to recruit an accounts assistant to join their finance function.
Key responsibilities will include
- Lodgement preparation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Printing invoices as received
- Distributing invoices to relevant department heads for signing and approval
- Processing and scanning of invoices
- Collecting, opening and distributing of finance post
- Preparing monthly payment run file, to pay creditors
- Reconciling creditors and general ledger
- Stationery Ordering
- Other administration and ad hoc duties including printing as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 6 months experience in an accounts role
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and accountancy software packages
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- A team-player, with a positive, can-do attitude, capable of working independently and on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail is essential, with well-developed numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and work to strict timelines
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.