Accounts Assistant, Practice, Dublin West
Our client is a leading award-winning practice, currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their internal finance function based in Dublin West on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Processing payment files
- Processing Direct Debit files
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly cash reconciliations.
- Processing of closing statements
- Preparation of and post month-end journals
- Daily posting of customer payments and invoices
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- General office duties within the Accounts Department.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1 years’ experience working as an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Technician
- A third level qualification, accounting technician an advantage.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Possess strong administrative, communication and IT skills.
- Show strong attention to detail, with strong numeracy skills
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm at a time of growth. You will join a vibrant and supportive team where career development will be encouraged.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.