Accounts Assistant, Property, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading organisation within the commercial property sector based in Dublin City Centre.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Charging rent, service charge and insurance to tenants
- Preparation of Audit files for service charge audits at year end
- Liaising with auditors
- Preparation of Balancing charges/credits to tenants
- Reporting to and liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Preparing month-end reports to Clients and Auditors
- Credit control and collections
- Maintaining Nominal, Creditor & Debtor Ledgers for a selected number of Managed Properties
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Posting Invoices to Supplier Ledgers & timely payment of same
- Posting of Debtor receipts to appropriate ledgers
- Cashflow Management
- PAYE, VAT & RCT returns where applicable
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & quarterly Client reports on Excel
The ideal candidate:
- Accounting Technician or part qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years accounts experience
- Previous experience within property sector highly advantageous
- Previous credit control experience with persistent attitude to the debt collection
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised, logical approach with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a strong team player
- Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.