Accounts Assistant, Property, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading organisation within the commercial property sector based in Dublin City Centre.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Charging rent, service charge and insurance to tenants
- Assisting in the preparation of Audit files for service charge audits at year end
- Liaising with auditors
- Preparation of Balancing charges/credits to tenants
- Credit control is a key element of this role
- Posting Invoices to Supplier Ledgers & timely payment of same
- Posting of Debtor receipts to appropriate ledgers
- Cashflow Management
- Preparation of weekly, monthly & quarterly Client reports on Excel
The ideal candidate:
- Accounting Technician qualification or studying towards an advantage
- At least 1 years accounts experience
- Previous credit control experience with persistent attitude to the debt collection
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised, logical approach with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a strong team player
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their experience in accounts. You will join a busy and supportive team where you will gain excellent mentorship and have the opportunity to develop your experience.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.