Accounts Assistant, Retail, Dublin North
Our client is a leading organisation in the retail sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounting Technician to join their busy finance team on a full-time permanent basis. This role is based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will take responsibility for the day to day accounting for one of their busy branches.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Daily payment receipts
- Petty cash
- Posting of Bank transactions including daily reconciliation.
- Allocation of payments against Sales and Purchase invoices
- Preparing monthly accounts to trial balance
- Reconciliation of nominal ledger accounts
- Dealing with purchases and sales ledger inquiries
- Other ad-hoc finance duties
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy finance team
- IATI qualified ideally
- Experience of taking accounts to trial balance
- Ability to work on own initiative and to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Team player
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.