Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading global firm within the investment sector, is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant for its Finance Team based in Dublin 2. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role also involves collaboration with employees in other functions and businesses at the firm. This is a full time permanent role.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an evolving and strategic function dedicated to ‘best-in-class’ finance practices to support business growth.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Accounts Payable management
- Accounts Receivable management
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
- Maintenance of the books of account and accounting systems
- Assistance in the preparation of management accounts and variance analysis
- Assist with audits and preparation of statutory accounts
- Assistance in the preparation of returns to regulators
- Revenue submissions for various taxes
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally IATI qualified Accounts Technician or Part-qualified Accountant with 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting
- Strong academics
- Self-starter – someone who enjoys “rolling up his/her sleeves and getting things done”
- Grasps key concepts quickly and displays potential to develop greater specialist knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong execution and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintains confidentiality while exercising discretion at all times
- Team-player – willing to pitch-in when needed to help on projects, tasks and initiatives, as and when needed
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel, and Accounting Packages
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation. Competitive salary and benefits of offer for the successful candidate.