Accounts Manager, FMCG, Dublin West
Our client is a well-established organisation within the FMCG sector based in Dublin West.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Manager to take responsibility for the day to day accounts along with some operational duties.
Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly payroll
- Process purchases invoices on Sage
- Creditors Reconciliations
- Dealing with creditors queries
- Weekly/monthly payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- Petty Cash
- Visa DDs, processing transactions to sage, nominal ledger reconciliation.
- Monthly Intrastat and Bi-Monthly VAT returns to Revenue
- Monthly Accounts
- Yearly Accounts/ Year end Audit
- Stock control Bi-Weekly, calculation of Margin figures
- HR administration to include new employee set up, contracts, employee files etc
The ideal candidate:
- IATI qualified ideally
- At least 5 years experience in a similar finance role
- Experience of taking accounts to trial balance
- Proficiency in Sage an advantage
- Previous payroll experience
- Previous HR Admin/Operational experience an advantage
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.