Accounts Payable Assistant, Retail, Dublin South
Our client is a leading organisation within the retail sector.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
You will play a key role in processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, working closely with the buying department, and assisting with other finance related work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate coding and input of invoices
- Communication with other departments on invoices awaiting approval or under query.
- Supplier queries.
- Creditor reconciliations
- Cheque and EFT payment runs.
- Weekly payroll administration support.
- Support to the wider finance team as required.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The ideal candidate:
- At least one years Accounts Payable experience
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Confident communicator
- Team Player
- Strong Excel skills
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.