Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client, a leading company within the logistics sector is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing AP Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy accounts function and strong Excel skills. If you thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment then this could be the perfect role for you!
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and joining an existing team, the successful candidate will be based in their office in North Dublin and will assist the accounts payable team in ensuring the smooth running of the function.
- Processing and validation high volume of incoming invoices
- Ensuring all invoices have been appropriately authorised in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensuring all invoices have correct GL coding before entry into finance system
- Ensuring payment terms of assigned supplier are met
- Reconciling balances to supplier statements and ensuring all reconciling items are followed up
- Processing all employee expenses and ensuring they are paid in line with agreed deadlines
- Providing cover within the AP Team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a busy accounts function
- Advanced excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with working to tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player with superior communication skills
This is a full time permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to join a large Finance team in a growing multinational company.