Accounts Payable, Construction, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well-established organisation within the construction sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant with construction industry experience to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for processing supplier invoices and payment runs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Matching of PO’s and POD’s to invoices before posting invoices to Sage
- Attaching back up to all invoices / credit notes
- Coding invoices / credit notes
- Scanning and posting of invoices to the correct dept and vat codes
- Investigation and resolution of supplier queries
- Monitoring of insurance policies for subcontractors
- Providing PO’s to site team
- Liaising with site team
- Completion of credit application forms
- Maintain monthly creditor reconciliations
- Use of ROS for monthly RCT payments
- Monthly payment run
- Multi Currency transactions
- Intercompany transactions
- Other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate
- At least 2yrs accounts experience within the Construction sector
- Previous RCT payment experience ideally
- Previous experience of working with Sage Line 50
- Team player who can also work independently and show initiative
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Good Excel skills
- Strong reconciliation experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.