Accounts Payable, Engineering, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading organisation within the engineering sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance function. You will be responsible for managing the accounts payable function for the company along with other finance duties.
Key responsibilities will include
- Posting of Supplier Invoices & Credits;
- Preparation of Monthly Supplier Payment Runs;
- Bank Reconciliations (EUR, GBP & USD Accounts);
- Supplier account reconciliations and resolution of queries;
- Processing of Expenses;
- Credit Card Payments Monitoring & Account Reconciliations;
- Assist with Weekly & Monthly Payrolls and P30 Returns (ROI & UK);
- Processing of payroll journals;
- Intercompany account reconciliations & reporting;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts;
- Assist with the preparation for the annual external audit;
- Project cost reporting;
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or Part-Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience of working in a services company is preferred;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Sage or similar accounting software experience;
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment but also on own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.