Accounts Payable, Multinational, Dublin North
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their busy AP team on a full time permanent basis. The role is based in Dublin North.
Reporting to the AP Manager, this role primarily involves reconciling supplier statements and assisting with the supplier payments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Large Volume Payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Ad hoc projects/duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 years Accounts Payable experience
- Accounting technician qualification an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail, accuracy essential attributes of candidate.
- Proactive approach in dealing & resolving queries
- Ability to adapt to multi systems
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.