Accounts Payable, Multinational, Mayo
Our client a Highly regarded Multinational Based in North Mayo are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to join them on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of 4 who manage the financial accounts for our 4 UK based businesses. The role is varied and involves interacting with our UK team on a daily basis.
- Processing of all suppliers’ invoices for payment within the Company’s time schedule
- Reconciling External vendor statements with the Company records
- Preparing month end journals/accruals for posting to the general ledger
Creditor balance sheet control
- Administration of company credit card program
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances/General Ledge
- Tracking KPIs as they apply to the accounts payable
- Preparing EC Sales and Intrastat returns
- Preparing EU VAT reclaims
The successful candidate must be educated to Leaving Certificate level, and an accounting technician qualification would be a distinct advantage.
Individuals must have experience in a similar working environment with a proven track record in the above areas of responsibility.
A strong knowledge of MS Excel is a prerequisite for this position and knowledge of SAP would be a distinct advantage.