Accounts Payable Specialist, Retail, Dublin North
Our client, a leading retail organisation, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their busy finance team based in North Dublin.
Reporting to the Finance Manager as part of the AP team, the role will involve:
- Daily inputting of Expense Invoices
- Ensuring that all Expense Invoices are approved and paid within the agreed vendor terms.
- Processing Weekly/Monthly supplier payment runs for Stock, Expenses and Intercompany suppliers.
- Creditor reconciliations, and reporting on aged Reconciling Items
- Following up on aged reconciling items with Suppliers and Store Staff
- Other Ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
- Previous Creditor/AP experience essential
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly Excel
- Self-starter - ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solver, actively seeks solutions to problems and process improvement opportunities
This is a great opportunity for an experienced AP professional to join a leading organisation . Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions