Our client based in South Dublin City are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk to join them initially on a temporary basis with a possible view to permanency.
Accounts Assistant will be primarily responsible for the day to day, purchase invoices, filing, reconciling expense claims, and dealing with general supplier queries in addition to adhoc analysis work
Supporting the Finance Team, the individual will be expected to assist with day to day tasks within the areas of:
• Preparing of invoices for entry 500 approx. per month
• Good knowledge of RCT and VAT
• Intercompany sales invoices
• Entry of intercompany receipts
• Checking/validation the correctness of Expenses invoices
• Purchase order matching
• Respond to settlement inquiries from European clients
• Conduct ad-hoc
• Creditor Reconciliations
Suitable candidates will have at least one years accounts Payable experience with knowledge of Purchase Orders.