Accounts Payable Assistant
Our client an international IT Organisation based in North Dublin are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team with experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and joining an existing team, the successful candidate will be based in our office in North Co. Dublin and will assist the accounts payable team in ensuring the smooth running of the function.
- Processing and validation high volume of incoming invoices (non-PO, Freight Validation invoices)
- Ensuring all invoices have been appropriately authorised in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensuring all invoices have correct GL coding before entry into finance system
- Ensuring payment terms of assigned supplier are met
- Reconciling balances to supplier statements and ensuring all reconciling items are followed up
- Processing all employee expenses and ensuring they are paid in line with agreed deadlines
- Providing cover within the AP Team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy accounts function – Logistics background an advantage
- Advanced excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with working to tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player with superior communication skills