Accounts Payable,Manufacturing, West Dublin
Our client a Large Manufacturing organisation based in North West Dublin are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable clerk on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager role will involve:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Process a high volume of PO related invoices
- Match PO related invoices to the correct POs/receipts
- Ensure & check for accurate coding of invoices & approval for payment.
- Process non-PO related invoices & check approvals for payments
- Process data related to AP, ensuring controls are performed in compliance with SOX
- Validate & review payments requests.
- Perform Creditor reconciliations as requested.
- Support the transfer of P2P tasks to the SSC to assist with the growth of the AP function
- Contribute positively to AP's relationship with key stakeholders and with other SSC departments
ABOUT THE PERSON
- SAP, Oracle or ERP experience while not essential is preferred
- Knowledge of AP Processes
- Computer literacy, experience with MS Excel
Suitable candidates will have 2 years general accounting experience.