AP Specialist, Charity, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client, a not-for-profit organisation, is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy Finance team. This role is based in their Dublin City Centre office.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include
- To work within the finance department and assist the finance team as required
- Take ownership of a profile of suppliers, ensuring invoices are approved and suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Preparation of accurate creditor’s reconciliation on a monthly basis in line with agreed deadlines
- Adhere to strict month end deadlines for closing off accounts payable
- Assisting with year-end audit process as required
- To attend and contribute to Team and Agency meetings as required
- Any other ad hoc duties as agreed with the Finance Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Proven, extensive experience of working within a finance team
- At least 2 years Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent administration, organisational and numerical skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate confidentially with a wide variety of people
- Ability to innovate and self-motivate in a busy environment
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector and knowledge regarding Relevant Contract Tax (RCT) are desirable but not essential
This is a permanent full time role.
Excellent working conditions, great environment and a very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.