Assistant Audit Manager, Big 4, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Assistant Audit Manager – Big 4
Expanding Big 4 practice seeks an assistant audit manager to join their financial services division. This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a firm that offers excellent upward career potential. Candidates will interact with clients across all sectors of the financial service industry.
In response to increasing business activity, they are expanding their team and are looking for an experienced senior auditor that has managed large audit assignments.
- Managing multiple audits, accounting, and other assignments.
- Identify potential audit issues through basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop, maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay informed of current business / economic developments relevant to the clients business.
Participate in the management of the Audit engagement. This includes the management of the audit team, utilisation and WIP printout and profitability of the assignment.
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Coach staff in developing and achieving performance goals and objectives.
- Maintain strong client relations and cross-sell services within the assigned group of clients.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service.
The client is looking for applicants who have trained in a medium to large practice and have in excess of one year’s PQE. The ideal candidate will have large FS audit experience.
Interested in this Role?
In the first instance please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will not be released nor will your profile be discussed with a future employer without your express permission.