Audit Manager, Practice, Kildare
Our client a quality firm based in Kildare are experiencing significant growth. They have a reputation for quality and delivery of client expectations. They have a wide range of clients both domestic and multinational, including some sizeable indigenous groups. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and completing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels.
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Contributing to the development of the Audit practice within the Irish market.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Ideally 5 years + accounting experience in a large accountancy firm
- Financial Service experience an advantage
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- You will have significant experience in, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of audit services
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and GAAP (working knowledge of US GAAP an advantage)
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to:
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address.