Client Profile - Medium Firm
Our client is a high profile accountancy practice based in Dublin. A long established practice with a reputation for quality and delivery of client expectations, they have a wide range of clients both domestic and international. Their client base includes some sizeable indigenous groups (T/o in excess of €100m), major manufacturing companies, retail operations and professionals.
Over the next 12 months the focus of the management team is to further develop their business by acquiring new clients and by developing the existing service lines to their clients
They are seeking to recruit a commercially focused Senior Audit Manager to strengthen their management team. Reporting at Partner level the role will be focused on managing the relationship between the firm and its key clients. As such the role will be totally focused on providing clients with high level support across all business areas.
This role will include:
• Managing and Planning audit assignments.
• Motivating and developing staff.
• Providing business and consultancy advice regarding company development.
• Working with existing clients to develop new business opportunities.
• Advising a "High Net Worth" clients regarding business and investment matters.
• Provide high-level technical support to key clients.
• Identify and market additional service offerings to existing clients.
• Business development.
• Manage tendering process for new business.
• Manage billing, collections, and profitability per assignment.
• Candidate should have a number of years experience at a manager level in a quality driven firm.
• They should have strong commercial skills and be capable of contributing to the growth of the division.
• They should have a commercial and competitive focus.
This role is challenging and will allow the candidate to become involved in providing solid and interesting business solutions. The existing partners are keen to recruit a candidate who will be part of their senior management team and who can contribute to the development of their firm. There is a strong upward path to partnership.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions.