Audit Senior, Big4/Top10, Dublin/Galway
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a long established firm based in Dublin & Galway. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They provide their clients with business advice across audit, taxation and advisory. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
The Role: Audit Senior Financial Services
Key aspects of this role include:
- Planning, monitoring and completion of audit assignments for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of Audit files to manager review stage including management reports and statutory financial statements.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Reviewing and monitoring the work of junior staff.
- Provide high-level technical support to key clients.
- Working with existing clients to develop new business opportunities.
This is a challenging role and presents the opportunity for ‘upward career progression’.
- Qualified/Finalist ACCA/ACA.
- Financial Services Audit experience.
- Have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- 3/4 years auditing experience.
- Experience in the banking/insurance/credit union sector.
- Managing and planning audit assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage, develop and mentor staff.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to:
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.