Audit Senior/Semi Senior, Practice, Dublin South
Client Profile – Large Practice
Our Client is a quality high profile Accountancy firm based in Dublin South. Their client base includes high-quality client portfolio. As a firm, they have ambitious plans for growth and are undergoing a period of expansion and as such have a number of openings within their Audit division.
The Position – Audit Senior/Semi Senior
Role will involve:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients across a range of industries.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of income and corporation tax computations and filling returns.
- Liaising closely with clients.
- Preparing audit work papers.
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements.
- Assisting the successful completion of the audit.
- Assist in the training junior audit staff.
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s partners.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a small to medium sized practice and be able to bring accounts to trial balance stage.
- Experience in using Sage Accounts Production, Relate Accounts Production, Thesaurus Payroll, and ROS would be desirable.
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage and develop his/her own portfolio of clients after a short period.
The package will include excellent salary, CPD, Professional subscriptions and in-house training
Interested In the position?
In the first instance please send a copy of your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA at the email email@example.com or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.