Audit Trainee, Top20, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client IS a long established firm based in Dublin. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They provide their clients with business advice across audit, accounts preparation, taxation and advisory. This is a progressive firm whose partners are keen to further develop the practice. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
The Role: Audit Trainee
Reporting to the Audit Manager, the successful candidate will audit a broad portfolio of clients across various industries. Duties will include:
- Assisting the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Conducting fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client.
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situations.
- Accountancy or Business Degree (Advantage) with a minimum of 2.1
- 400 Leaving cert points.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Committed to gaining an accountancy qualification
Please email your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.