Aviation Advisory - Accountants
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading professional services firm with services across Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Due to continuous growth of their recently established Aviation Advisory Services department they are currently seeking to hire from Seniors to Managers.
The Role: Advisory Senior – Advisory Manager
You will be working with a talented team of qualified accountants on a portfolio consisting of a large number of the Top 10 leasing companies in the world as well as smaller, growing, organisations. This team is responsible for advising and assisting clients on broad aspects of their aviation leasing business from operations to financial modelling.
- Working within a project team to analyse key operational and/or contractual data
- Develop understanding of core processes within aircraft leasing e.g. maintenance reserves, depreciation, impairments
- Deliver top quality client service
- Develop a firm understanding the financials of our clients from Financial Modelling to their Financial Statements
- Deliver advisory services on market insights and root cause analysis into data challenges
- ACA Qualified Accountant (0-3 Years’ PQE)
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving and ability to work in high-performing teams
- Experience within the preparation of Financial Statements will be beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel will be advantageous
- Experience in interpreting financial data through modelling
- Experience within Internal Audit or 3+ years’ relevant experience
If you are interested in Aircraft Leasing and expanding your skills in this sector, please apply below or contact Keith on 01 679 7990 for a confidential discussion.