Management Accountant, Multinational, MAYO
Financial Analyst MAYO
Our client, a growing multinational in Mayo are looking for newly qualified accountant to join their finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing multinational in an analytical position with significant exposure to senior management.
- Daily/Weekly Management Reporting: Ensure that production performance is monitored on a daily basis and figures for the previous working day are made available to production by 9am. Produce detailed management reports for efficiency, spoilage, Overtime on a weekly basis.
- Business planning cycle: Prepare annual business plan and quarterly review schedules for within designated time frames. Ensure an accurate and timely presentation of the plan/review. Provide comprehensive and accurate supporting documents to facilitate the users. Restate volumes throughout the year to measure the impact of marketing /management decisions.
- Stock Monitoring: Produce a number of reports that provide management information for stock. Monitor the risk levels associated with slow moving stock and use this report to maintain a provision against stock becoming obsolete.
- Other: Carry out assignments in relation to cost comparisons, financial modelling, machine effectiveness measures, assist and verify cost submissions and master file maintenance.
- Month End Closing: Produce monthly Variance reports producing back up to verify Material Price Variances, Material Usage Variances, Production Efficiency and comparisons to standards, Inventory obsolescence provision, overhead spending and absorption to plan.
- Material Price Reporting: Prepare detailed monthly Material Price Variance reporting identifying the standard cost and the price variance by line item, the currency impact and highlighting any excess material price problems.
- Standard Costing System: Update standard costs annually at business plan generation and integrate costs with business plan volumes and expenditure. Maintain monthly standard costs which reflect bill of material changes for new products, revised throughput rates, changes in product structures etc
- ERP System Management: Collaborate with business team to ensure integrity of ERP system, Bill of materials, Inventory validations, Sub Contracting, Cycle count scheduling.
- Data Processing- ERP System SAP, Microsoft proficiency. General queries training.
- Cost Improvement Program: Advise project leaders as to the financial impact of cost improvement projects and ensure the accurate forecasting and reporting of savings. Evaluate of green belt and black belts charters.
- Newly Qualified Big 4 trained accountant
- 2 years commercial or industrial experience preferred but not essential.
- Working Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negoitiation skills
An excellent remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are Big4 trained, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 to discuss.