Billing Specialist, Advertising, City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is an award-winning organisation within the advertising sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Billing Specialist / Revenue Analyst to join their busy finance function on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Billing Manager you will responsible for ensuring timely and accurate billing and management of all revenue aspects for assigned clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising invoices for assigned clients
- Ensure cashflow obligations are fulfilled
- Managing all revenue aspects for assigned clients
- Completing client reconciliations
- Assist with revenue forecasting for assigned Clients
- Working closely with client services team
- Dealing with internal and external billing and revenue related queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally IATI qualified or working towards
- At least 2 years billing and reconciliations experience
- Experience within the advertising sector an advantage but not essential
- Previous large-scale reconciliations experience
- Flexible, outgoing and assertive personality
- Client friendly manner
- Natural problem-solver
- Able to manage own workload, requiring minimum intervention
- Accurate, analytical and thorough
- Strong numeracy skills
- Focused on achieving deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established creative organisation where you will join a supportive team and where you will enjoy a great working environment.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.