Billing Specialist, Legal, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading organisation within the legal sector. They are currently seeking to hire an experienced Billing Specialist to join their busy finance team.
This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department so requires an enthusiastic individual with excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail. The candidate should be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
This person will be a key member of the Billing team as the Accounts function continues to grow and develop.
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating on any issues that may arise.
- Setting up of new clients on the system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete.
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct individual and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system.
- eBilling setups - assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and input of data into these systems.
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise.
The ideal candidate:
- 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department.
- Previous billing experience in a similar role
- Experience working with an automated billing and cost system is essential.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/ processes is beneficial.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and well-established organisation where you will be given excellent experience and exposure and the opportunity to develop and progress.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.