Bookkeeper, Practice, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading firm of chartered accountants based in North Co Dublin, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to join their busy practice. You will be responsible for bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients.
Working with a variety of clients you will be responsible for
- Preparation of sole trader and small company accounts to Trial Balance stage: including data entry of purchases, sales, bank etc, reconciliation of creditors, debtors, bank , Tax accounts
- Submission of Vat returns bimonthly or annual basis (cash receipts and sales basis)
- Submission of annual return of trading and RCT details using ROS
- Payroll - weekly and monthly
- Preparation and submission of P30s monthly and P35 on an annual basis
- Dealing with Revenue and client queries
- Compute adjusted profit and prepare Income Tax computations including submission to the Revenue using ROS
- Ad hoc responsibilities
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment
- Ideally IATI qualified or similar
- Strong client engagement skills
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Submission of VAT & RCT returns
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Sage, Relate, Surf and Accounts IQ advantageous
- Good organisational skills with an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail
- Good team player and strong interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a bookkeeping role with very flexible working hours available for the successful candidate. Competitive salary also.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.