Bookkeeper, Practice, Dublin North
Our client is a well-established practice based in the North Dublin/Meath area. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their busy office on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for bookkeeping for a number of clients.
Responsibilities will include
- Preparation of Bookkeeping Records including Sales, Purchases, Bank
- Creditors/Debtors/Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns & RTDS
- Preparation of Payroll
- Filing of Various tax returns through ROS
- Management of eRCT for construction clients
- Applications for Tax Clearance
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
Carry out assignments in a timely, professional and efficient manner
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years general bookkeeping experience
- Previous practice experience an advantage
- 5+ years general bookkeeping experience
- IATI & IPASS an advantage but not essential
- An in-depth knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and RCT Taxes
- Strong computer skills to include financial statements package, revenue on-line service, Excel, Payroll packages
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self starter who can critically analyse and assess information
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative and maintain confidentiality at all times
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.