Business Analyst, Manufacturing, GALWAY
Our client are a progressive and expanding manufacturing plant in Galway. Having acquired a new product line they are now hiring for an exciting senior role with excellent exposure across the business and significant upward career progression opportunity. The Analyst will be a key business partner to one of the production units. This is a Business Partner position which will suit a candidate with a broad base of financial expertise. In this role, you will be part of the Production Unit Management teams.
- Partner with your Production Unit team to ensure full understanding of their financial performance & identify focus areas.
- Lead the Strategic 3 year forecast plan and the annual Budget & quarterly forecast process for your Production units ensuring accurate forecasts for all Production Unit financial targets (Headcount, production expenses, overhead spend, direct labour, scrap, capital, inventory)
- Develop product cost models for key products within your Production Unit which can be used by the broader Production Unit teams to identify value improvement projects & provide predictions on standard costs.
- Develop Financial Analysis/Models to support decision making in your Production Units e.g. Capital appraisal on new equipment, ROI on Value Improvement Projects.
- Partner with Production Units Management teams to identify & drive year over year value improvement programs.
- Develop product cost models to provide accurate direction to R&D teams on the standard cost of products in the development cycle.
- Review controls for areas under your responsibility to ensure effective & efficient controls are in place which complies with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Ad-hoc projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Qualified Accountant with 6+ years post qualified experience
- Experience and understanding of finance in a manufacturing environment is essential to this role
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements
- Self-motivated with exceptional communication skills
An extremely attractive benefits & remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an expanding organisation in Galway and progress your career, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.