Exciting opportunity exists in a rapidly growing multinational in Galway. A newly created role within the FP&A section of the Finance Department. Incubment will perform management reporting, database analysis and be part of a project to increase the automation of standard reporting. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to move into a more analytical role in industry.
• Prepare financial and management reports accurately and in a timely manner.
• Analyse data current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
• Design, produce and test reports using Business intelligence tool
• Reconcile source data with outputs from reporting systems
• Assist in the preparation of reports for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
• Assist in preparing, documenting and testing business intelligence tool and dashboards
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Provide guidance and assistance to other departments/locations on accounting related matters.
• Assist in special financial analysis reporting and projects, as required
• Provide support for internal and external audits.
• Responsible for ensuring accounting files and archives are maintained.
• Part-Qualified Accountant or graduate in Accounting/Business or IT
• 2+ years’ experience working in finance in a multi-national
• Experience of management reporting and data analysis.
• Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy important in the role.
• Broad understanding of Accounting and Financial Control Principles & Practices
• Ability to read and understand accounting related information and to prepare and summarize basic financial reports.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Systems: Advanced Excel skills – use of macros, database management and pivot tables
• Systems: Good working knowledge of other Microsoft Office products
An attractive salary & benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in joining a progressive and dynamic organisation, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 to find out more.