Company : Large Indigenous Group, South West of Ireland
Our client is a high profile Irish group with trading operations across Ireland. The business has shown excellent growth in terms of revenue and operating profit and the board has in place ambitious plans to further develop the business by organic growth, acquisitions, and diversification. Within their industry sector they are viewed as a well-managed organisation, who achieve “best practice” within their business.
The Position: Chief Financial Officer
The CFO will join the leadership team and have a close working relationship to their CEO. The board is looking for a candidate who will “add value” and provide commercial support to the Board and management team. Responsibilities will include:
· Provide Management Team & Board with key financial information to assist with decision making
· Work closely with the CEO on strategic long term planning for the organisation
· Provide Financial review of proposed new projects and acquisitions
· Oversee Treasury & Cash Flow
· Manage relationships with external bodies (Banks, Government Bodies etc)
· Manage Capital Expenditure & investment projects
· Manage Annual Budgeting process for approval by Board
· Maintain internal controls to safeguard assets of the organisation
· Lead and motivate a large finance team
· Oversee Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Inventory & Fixed Assets
· Provide Procurement with assistance on costing, pricing and contracts
· IT Management – oversee and support of the development of IT systems in line with the growth of the business
Candidates should be a Qualified Accountants with a number of years post qualification experience preferably within a quality medium to large organisation. Working within a high growth entrepreneurial environment, would be a distinct advantage. Will suit a pro-active candidate who is comfortable interacting at senior levels within a business yet willing to at interact at grass root level to understand the business.
The successful candidate can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits, which will reflect the importance of the role to the organisation.
Interested in this position?
Accountancy Solutions have been retained on an exclusive basis to manage this assignment. Please send CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA Managing Director